If you have any questions about Insurance, EFT payments, Membership, Contact Details or General Information please visit our FAQ Page.
The Australian National Choral Association is in partnership with Aon Risk Solutions to bring our members a policy tailored for the choral community at an affordable price. While we work together, ANCA deals with membership queries and Aon deals with insurance queries.
Through ANCA, choirs can be covered for Public Liability Insurance when they rehearse or perform, for up to a $20,000,000 limit liability. Choirs and individuals can also seek additional Volunteer Accident Insurance and Extended Transit Equipment Insurance, all 3 of which provide comprehensive cover at a competitive price.
Aon has tailored the policy to the requirements for choirs and the not for profit sector. If your membership is up to date, you are eligible for this policy cover. Get in touch with the office if you are not sure if your membership is up to date, and we will work with our Aon Client Manager Jamie to ensure you and your choir are covered. Aon also offers insurance policies for Individual Members – perfect for conductors who are with a number of choirs, or other busy musical members who freelance or need to be covered at all times.
If you do not have insurance, we recommend considering this tailored policy at a competitive not for profit rate.
For all membership enquiries, call ANCA on 03 9254 1041.
For all insurance enquiries, call Aon on 1800 123 266.
For a new insurance policy, please log in to the members area on the ANCA website to apply.
The way you apply* for your insurance has changed
Aon will then provide your Tax Invoice for payment and a Certificate of Currency shortly thereafter. It’s that easy!
Your policy will commence on 1 June each year and will run for 12 months.
*apply only once, each year after a renewal will be sent to your nominated postal address. Renewals are not available online.
Cover options include:
Volunteer Accident Insurance
- $100,000 Death & Capital Benefits
- $500 Weekly Benefits
Public Liability Insurance
- Sub Limit $100,000 Care Custody & Control
- Professional Liability $1,000,000 - $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Nil Deductable
- Unlimited retroactive date
- Covered person(s) will not be able to claim for any pre-existing conditions, i.e. Someone with a bad knee, causes damage to the knee, no cover.
Equipment and Instrument Insurance
- 20%, 3 year no-claim discount for ANCA members
- Accidental physical loss or damage to the property noted and Insured
- Worldwide Cover – Cover provided whilst in storage, transit or on stage
- Emergency Hire Costs - Costs of hiring replacement equipment limited to 35% of the sum insured of the lost or damaged item(s).
To apply for insurance, you must be an ANCA member. To become an ANCA member, please complete the ANCA membership application form.