Are you ANCA's Next Vice-President?Fri Oct 16 2020
ANCA wishes to acknowledge Peter Ingram's contribution as 2020 ANCA National Vice-President. Peter's long association with ANCA has shown in his contribution at both an artistic and strategic level. Thank you, Peter, for all you've done.
ANCA's National Council Vice-President plays a very important role in the life of the association. Along with our National President who provides the artistic vision and leadership and sharing operational and strategic responsibilities with the National Council Chair, you'll be joining our team.
Although our Vice-President supports both roles (by deputising when either is not present) the role has its own space to make a personal contribution. Each individual who holds the position helps contribute to the life of the association beyond the council meetings.
Your area of expertise could be in any of these areas:
- representing our portfolios (Performance, Education, Community, Faith & Worship, Research or Composition),
- as a passionate advocate for choral singing at state and local government level,
- a committed regional and rural facilitator, keen to help us expand our nationwide coverage,
- a Chapter-builder, helping our State Presidents grow our membership in key States and Terrorities,
- keen to share financial, marketing or governance skills,
- or perhaps you have a particular project you would like to pitch to National Council and help us support it.
It's easy to nominate... nominate yourself. We'd really like to hear your ideas and a member of our National Exec Team will be in touch for an informal conversation if you're not certain.