One Voice: Many Voices: ANCA National Research Conference - Call for PapersMon Aug 31 2020
The ANCA NAtional Research Conference is an opportunity to bring together choral directors, music and singing teachers, singers, voice practitioners and researchers in a collegial, informative conference setting.
Researchers and teachers are warmly invited to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the conference program.
An abstract can be submitted for a paper or presentation (20 minutes plus 10 minutes question time).
Topics include (but are not limited to) practice, pedagogy and research across the following conference themes:
- Choral singing, choir sound, choral pedagogy
- Adolescent development, vocal development, singing and well-being
- Singing in the Primary/Secondary School Years
- Equity and inclusion in choral singing, community singing, faith and worship
- Perspectives on learning, teaching and musical self-identity
Deadline for submissions: Friday, 2nd October, 2020
Notification to authors: Friday, 23rd October, 2020