ANCA National Research Conference : Many Voices, One In Song
9:00am 6th March 2021 - 8:00pm 7th March 2021
Venue Name: Conservatorium High School, Sydney
Event Type: National
The ANCA NAtional Research Conference is an opportunity to bring together choral directors, music and singing teachers, singers, voice practitioners and researchers in a collegial, informative conference setting.
Researchers and teachers are warmly invited to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the conference program.
An abstract can be submitted for a paper or presentation (20 minutes plus 10 minutes question time).
Topics include (but are not limited to) practice, pedagogy and research across the following conference themes:
- Choral singing, choir sound, choral pedagogy
- Adolescent development, vocal development, singing and well-being
- Singing in the Primary/Secondary School Years
- Equity and inclusion in choral singing, community singing, faith and worship
- Perspectives on learning, teaching and musical self-identity
Deadline for submissions: Friday, 2nd October, 2020
Notification to authors: Friday, 23rd October, 2020