ANCA NSW/ACT Conducting Courses, 2018
10:00am 5th May 2018 - 5:00pm 23rd June 2018
Venue Name: Willoughby Uniting Church
Venue Address: 10/12 Clanwilliam Street North Willoughby
Event Type: NSW/ACT
Cost: Click on BOOK NOW for price information
- For Beginner and Intermediate Conductors, ANCA NSW/ACT are running 3 full day sessions of Conducting training on May 12, May 26 and June 23, 2018.
- These sessions are ideal for a more thorough and detailed look at conducting technique, the various components of running effective choral rehearsals and achieving good results with your choir.
- It is possible to register individually for each session or to take the whole 3 day continuous course. The sessions are not repeated, but will follow on from each other.
- This course is suited to teachers, students and community choral directors who are wanting to continue their professional learning.
- The Intermediate Conducting course will be run by highly experienced conductor Dr David Banney and Beginner presenter will be Rachelle Elliott, whose training in last year's course was invaluable to beginner conductors.
Please click on the booking link for further information, session times, prices and inclusions
What else is on?
Eugene Goossens Hall, ABC Centre
Alexandra Hills Conference Centre