Australian Musical Theatre Festival- Schools Program 2021
8:00am 19th May 2021 - 10:00pm 23rd May 2021
Event Type: Vic/Tas
File Download: Click to download file
Australian Musical Theatre Festival 2021 Schools Program offers:
• Curriculum- relevant workshops and masterclasses led by some of Australia’s best musical theatre artists.
• Access to a safe, welcoming art form that is sure to have a positive impact on students.
• Connections with other students and schools from around Australia.
• Inspiring experiences that build capacity and creativity.
• A diverse and easy-to-navigate program, making it as simple as possible to join in.
• Incredible value for money – we’ve kept down the costs so you can be there.
• An unmatchable way to help students flourish through creativity and socialising.
• A Covid-Safe approach to building performance while remaining safe with all classes able to be dual delivered or convert to online delivery, if required.
We offer four packages ranging from one day options to a whole festival experience. You can also call us to discuss custom packages so your school can get exactly the experience you want.
All school group packages are subject to a minimum booking of 15 students Teachers travelling with school groups are free of charge (maximum 1 teacher per 7 students).