Therapeutic Singing Melbourne Workshop
9:00am 11th January 2019 - 5:00pm 13th January 2019
Venue Name: Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School
Venue Address: 213 Wonga Rd, Warranwood
Event Type: Workshop
Cost: Various, see below
File Download: Click to download file
Booking Email Address: email@example.com
Booking Phone Number: 0408 814 094
Facilitator Stefanie Aurig is a singer, therapeutic singing practitioner and music therapist, who also runs a four year training in Therapeutic Singing. Therapeutic singing supports inner balance of the whole human being at a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
- Work holistically to strengthen & 'liberate' your voice
- Experience the intrinsic healing qualities of vowels, consonants and musical phenomena
- Explore mindful movement & voice exercises for attentive listening and deepened, relaxes breathing
- Easy to learn songs and exercises which lead to artistic singing
- No experience necessary - all are welcome!
Early bird price is $300. After the 1st of December, the full price becomes $450. Individual sessions within the workshop are available for $80.